Does this sound like you? And even with sleep, you still can’t pick up your feet? If this is the case, here are some things you’ll want to investigate with your doctor to get to the root cause and not just treat the symptoms.
1. LACK OF SLEEP: what is stopping you from falling asleep, or staying asleep? Stress, anxiety, hormonal imbalances, blood sugar dysregulation, etc.
2. NUTRITION: What are you eating? An unhealthy diet will create havoc in the body and disrupt your sleep cycles. Food additives and chemicals will do the same. Eating before bed is also not advised as it will put an additional burden on your digestive system.
3. HORMONAL IMBALANCES: This here is a vicious cycle since hormone imbalances can affect sleep and lack of sleep will create hormone imbalances. It’s important to test for hormonal imbalances and correct them using nutrition, supplements, exercise, meditation and good quality sleep.
4. TOXICITY: Well how toxic are our bodies? In most cases very, we have heavy metal toxicity, parasite toxicity, pharmaceutical toxicity. It’s important to do seasonal cleanses, eat well, parasite cleanses–at least twice a year. Avoid pesticide, herbicide and GMO foods.
5. INFECTIONS: This one is a big one since we don’t always know what we’re dealing with so let me give you some common infections that testing for could become revealing to you: Epstein-Barr Virus, Mold toxicity (Mycotoxins), Herpes Virus, Borrelia burgdorferi , etc.